What is Hemp?
Hemp is a variety of the Cannabis Sativa plant.
Hemp was one of the first plants to be spun into fabric over 10,000 years ago. Today Hemp is one of the fastest growing plants that can be made into paper, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastics, biofuel, food & so much more!
How is Hemp Eco-Friendly?
- Hemp is so green it’s known as a carbon negative material
- It needs only 1/20th the amount of water to grow compared to cotton
- It doesn’t need any harsh pesticides
- Hemp is also used as a “mop crop” to purify the soil, water and air of toxins
- Hemp grows so fast it doesn’t take up a lot of land
Protects your skin by naturally filtering UV light
It’s Anti-Bacterial & Breathable
Hemp has 4 times the strength of cotton
Keeps real people employed because it’s harvested by hand
Hemp is soft & only gets softer with each wash